It was about 6 years ago that a Dr. told me that I had uterine fibroids and that my only option for treatment was to have a hysterectomy. I was roughly 30 years old and had dreams of having children. I couldn't even imagine giving up my organs without even looking any further into the matter. That day I went home and started researching on the internet to see if there was any other types of treatments. I did find a few different types of surgeries and such but they were highly over priced and without insurance I was surely out of luck. Finally after a long search, I ran into an article from a medical doctor no less about how she treated her own uterine fibroids by eating a raw vegan diet.
I was very intrigued by this so I kept reading and just absorbing the information as fast as I could. I went out and bought a dehydrator, a blender, a bunch or fresh fruits and veggies and then I began my journey. I have to admit. I did have a lot of health benefits but I still didn't know enough and my case was more than what just diet alone and a few months could solve. I wanted results right then though. I was impatient. I had dealt with heavy periods for so long that I was tired of it and I would do nearly anything to make it go away. After about a year I just slowly started to fall off of the wagon. My fibroids never did go all of the way down. Now after quite a few years, I've gotten back on the diet and I'm better than ever before.
I'm now doing an 80/10/10 diet, I wasn't doing that before. I'm also doing at least 90% raw every day and I've included supplements as well instead of solely relying on the raw foods alone. As the days go by I'll talk more and more about what I'm doing and why and how it's affecting me. So far I have gotten the fibroids to shrink at least by half. I'm not an affiliate of this product but I do recommend it and I am using it myself, it's Crystal Stars' Fibro Defense. Then I use a progesterone cream with wild yam, vit A, DIM, maca root, iron, and folic acid. This combination really seems to have helped a lot so I'll be sticking with it and hopefully the fibroids will continue to shrink.
No comments:
Post a Comment